Are you ready to find your dream dress?
Our bridal appointments are 90 minutes long, so it gives you plenty of time to create a memorable experience with your loved ones and say “yes!” to the dress! Upon your arrival, you will need to register at the front desk and have your temperatures taken as per COVID-19 regulations. Once you’re all settled in, your stylist will ask you a few questions about style, venue, and budget. From then on, your stylist will help you pull gowns, try them on, narrow down your selection, and then finally pick your dream dress!
Once you say “yes” to the dress, your stylist will take your measurements, go over the designer’s size chart with you, and you will then decide on what size to order. Please note that once you say “yes” to the dress, it may take up to 20 minutes to complete your gown’s purchase due to the intricate and delicate nature of your purchase order.
We have an enforced limit of 4 guests (bride + 4 guests). We also ask that your bridal party remain in their designated area since other brides are there for their special bridal experience as well.
Do you have more questions? Head over to our Appointment FAQ page!
- Appointments are mandatory. We cannot accommodate walk-ins.
- Alterations appointments are only on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Appointments are necessary to pick-up your gown once it has arrived.
- Pick-up appointments are 30 min max.
- Pick-up appointments and bridesmaids appointments are only available on weekdays.
Please call for both alterations and pick-up/try on appointments.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please call or e-mail to cancel 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
1. The bride is welcome to bring up to 4 guests.
2. Masks are required.
3. We do not allow external food or beverages in our salon due to the environment of the store.
4. All children must be supervised by an adult at all times. We have wooden floors that may be slippery and many breakable objects that can be hazardous for little ones.
5. There are no pets allowed in the salon.
COVID-19 Store Guidelines
- sanitizing our gowns after they are tried on
- requiring masks to worn at all times
- taking temperatures of both customers and employees upon entering the salon