Are you ready to find your dream dress?
Our bridal appointments are 90 minutes long, so it gives you plenty of time to create a memorable experience with your loved ones and say “yes!” to the dress! Once you’ve registered at the front desk, your stylist will ask you a few questions about style, venue, and budget. From then on, your stylist will help you pull gowns, try them on, narrow down your selection, and then finally pick your dream dress!
Once you say “yes” to the dress, your stylist will take your measurements, go over the designer’s size chart with you, and you will then decide on what size to order. Please note that once you say “yes” to the dress, it may take up to 20 minutes to complete your gown’s purchase due to the intricate and delicate nature of your purchase order.
We have an enforced limit of 4 guests (bride + 4 guests). We also ask that your bridal party remain in their designated area since other brides are there for their special bridal experience as well.
Do you have more questions? Head over to our Appointment FAQ page!
- Appointments are mandatory. We cannot accommodate walk-ins.
- Appointments are necessary to pick up your gown once it has arrived.
- Pick-up appointments are 30 min max and are only available on weekdays.
Please call: 714-744-1655 or email: email@example.com for pick-up/try-on appointments.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please call: 714-744-1655 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
1. The bride is welcome to bring up to 4 guests.
2. We do not allow external food or beverages in our salon due to the environment of the store (champagne and water are the exception).
3. All children must be supervised by an adult at all times. We have wooden floors that may be slippery and many breakable objects that can be hazardous for little ones.
4. There are no pets allowed in the salon.
5. There is no fee for appointments but we do ask for a card number that we will keep securely on file. If we do not hear from you 24 hours before your appointment if you need to cancel or reschedule, there is a $50 cancellation fee.